How does the new integration work?
Your Supersapiens app will stream real-time glucose data to your Garmin watch, ensuring real-time visibility into your fueling strategy. Your phone acts as a bridge between the biosensor and your Garmin device, so please note that you cannot stream data directly from your sensor to your watch.
How do I Setup the Data Field?
- Download the Garmin ConnectIQ app.
- Once installed, search for and install the Supersapiens data field.
- On your Garmin watch, you can now add the Supersapiens real-time glucose readings to your Garmin Activity data fields.
- To connect the Supersapiens app to your data field, open your Supersapiens app to the "Profile" screen. Select "Pair New Device" from the top right corner of the screen: Demo. Please note, the latest Garmin software is required.
- Then, select the Garmin watch icon:
- Next, select the prompt to leave and enter the Garmin Connect app where you can link your data field.
- Once completed, you should see a list of Garmin watches under the list of "Found Devices". Select the watch which you would like to connect.
- If your watch was paired, you will see the success message displayed below.
- Congratulations! You now have access to the most powerful performance metric on a cutting-edge smartwatch.