- The Green circle will display when you are actively recording an exercise event.
- The Blue circle indicates the device is connected to your device. Information captured and saved in the Energy Band can be transferred to the device and saved to the cloud.
- The White circle indicates that the Energy Band is connected to the biosensor and is actively collecting and displaying data from the Biosensor.
- To capture and log your exercise event in the Supersapiens App
- To generate your GPZ Score and rate the value of your workout
- To enable the alarm feature in the Energy Band
- Coming Soon: To mark inner-event fueling events
To start an exercise event press the enter button and select start. You may choose to cancel the event if the enter button was pressed by accident.
To stop an exercise event press the enter button and select stop. Rate the effort and feel form 1-10. All exercise event that last longer than 15 minutes will be captured and transmitted to your Superspaiens app when connection to the device is restored.
Coming Soon: You may flag food markers inside of your exercise events to better understand the impact the fuel had on your energy and workout. Press the enter button while in an exercise event and select flag. The flag will be represented by a food event marker on your energy curve in your logged exercise event.
There are multiple reasons why the Energy Band may not record an event and transmit it to the Supersapiens app. See the reasons below:
- All events are required to last a minimum of 15min or they will be automatically deleted. Even the shortest of training sessions require a larger window than 15 minutes to extract valuable data.
- Your Energy Band may not have synced to your Supersapiens app. The Energy Band should automatically detect and connect to the Supersapiens app once in close proximity to the device. This will be represented by a blue circle on screen of the Energy Band.
The Energy Band must be connected via bluetooth to a device in order to begin a software update. A system upgrade may take up-to 1hr and 30min to complete, and may require at-least 60% battery charged before starting. The Energy Band does not automatically update and will require the user to initiate through the Supersapeisn app.
Select the following link to download the Energy Band manual that comes in the box.